A Fusion of Genres~ A Union of Sound
Fusion Fest is Manitoba’s newest outdoor summer festival. An all ages show combining metal/punk music, art and people. Hosted at beautiful Hilltop Resort, just 45 minutes north of the city of Winnipeg. Hilltop offers camping, a private beach with volleyball, a restaurant and bar as well as two stages. Hot showers are also available.
Fusion Fest provides 2 days of amazing local and headlining talent across both stages, as well as an artisan market with multiple local shops, food trucks for variety.
Camping is available with the purchase of every all access weekend pass. There are thousands of spots to choose from! Plenty of trees shade the area in the non-serviced side of the park. There are hot showers available and porta potties all over the campground. The bar at the main stage hosts actual bathrooms. Bring a tent, camper or a van! So long as there are no fire bans, fire pits will be accessible on site. Firewood and ice are on sale at the venue as well. Please be advised: there is no power available for campers.
Rules & Expectations
1. ZERO tolerance for violence of ANY kind. Just don’t be an asshole and it’ll be fine!
2. Wristbands must be worn at all times. Don’t have one? Later dude!
3. You consent to receive first aid. You consent to have medical treatment and/or transport that may be deemed advisable in the event of an injury, accident and/or illness during the event. You release Fusion Fest and all person participating in any such medical treatment of all legal liability. Don’t worry, our first aid/security teams are trained in first aid!
4. Photography at Fusion Fest. Pictures will be taken. You may be in some. If you are, you understand that we do not need your prior consent to use them for marketing or advertising across social media or print.
5. No personal vehicles allowed outside camping area. Once its parked, leave it! This is clearly for your safety as well as our volunteers and staff. It’s a damn good thing that everything is within walking distance!
6. Disorderly Conduct is NOT tolerated at Fusion Fest! Treat others as you want to be treated and everything be fun!
7. Leave no Trace! This speaks for itself, but if you need clarification: pick up your trash and dispose of it properly. Leave your campsite looking better then before you got there.
8. Prohibited items: Vehicles and bags are subject to search by festival staff and volunteers.
We do not allow and may confiscate the following:
- Print materials for distribution
- Illegal drugs
- No glass bottles
9. Open alcohol is only allowed in the campground area. There is a bar near the stages that will be selling alcohol to those 18+.
10.You are responsible for yourself. You assume full responsibility and liability for your participation in and attendance at the festival. This means you also assume all risks and dangers incidental to Fusion Fest including loss or damage to property, personal injury or death, and hereby forever release, discharge and hold Fusion Fest, its officers, directors, employees, volunteers, contractors, agents or representatives harmless from any claim arising from such risk, even if arising from the negligence of the Fusion Fest its officers, directors, employees, volunteers, contractors, agents or representatives, or by third parties
11. All ticket sales are final! Can't make it? That totally sucks and we will miss you, but we can't refund your ticket!
Rules suck, we know. But as an all inclusive event, we want to ensure everyone has a good time!